The most appropriate study option for you will depend on your situation and experience.
The study options available to you are;
- Distance education (study at home and attend workshops)
- Work based learning (this is when you already work in a child care centre)
- Traineeship (this is when you are employed by a child care centre and completing your course under a contracted schedule)
- Regional student (this is when you live outside the Sydney metropolitan area)
- Recognition (this is an option when you have experience in the industry, usually a minimum of 2-3 years)
Please refer to the relevant option for more information, complete the on-line enquiry located on the “Contact us” page or contact Kirsty on 0408 974 629 for more information.